The CWA Review Crew.
Now, we affiliate through… Reviewing.
The CWA Review Crew is a network of Christian Women that we have brought together to review your new book, ebook, product, app, or resource. These can be submitted by Women or Men, including from Companies, Publishers, big and small. (check out ‘Attention Men‘ )
Please note, we are not offering ‘paid reviews’ through our crew. Payment is submitted to cover the time & effort used to build this platform and keep it running. There are a lot of places online, like Facebook where you can give your book away for a free review. The difference with us, is our crew goes through an application & approval process. As well as being followed through. There is a difference.
What type of Products can be considered for submitting? Anything that someone (or a company) can get into the hands or lives of our Crew to experience… well that would be something we could then review! Of course everything has to be approved to be a fit with Our Crew. Nothing offensive, or inappropriate. It does not have to be Christian oriented or based. We, as Christian Women do, use, and benefit from all kinds of products. Whether they be for us, our children, our husbands, our family, our friends, or someone else who comes to our minds. Because our minds are always thinking. We are Women.
We are already Christian Women Affiliating through all that we do Online. We work, we minister, we homeschool, we blog, we write, we speak, we design, we network, we use social media, we build. Best of all, we use all kinds of products & resources. Again, we are women! Our Community here at CWA (Christian Women Affiliate) is very diverse in every area but one. We all are Christian Women.
- This is your audience.
- Our CWA Review Crew is your voice.
CWA goes through each application we receive to be part of The CWA Review Crew. Our ladies have been chosen based on their presence online via their personal blogs, business or ministry sites, social media connections.
We understand that your product targets a certain audience. Our Vision is to grow The CWA Review Crew to be in groups based on Topics that relate to their presence online. So their Review of your product is read by the people who you want to reach. In other words, we will not take an Ebook on, ‘How to Cook Healthy for Your Aging Parents’ and ask a Reviewer that has a blog for couponing.
- We want the Review to be Relavant.
- We want your SEO to be Relavant.
- Most of all we want to reach your optimized audience.
- Must have an active personal or business blog. If there is some kind of extenuated circumstances that you have a ‘place’ online that you are very influential then we will look at it on an 1 on 1 basis.
- Site must have a visually evident following. We know RSS is not what it used to be. We look at all forms of traffic. Is your site ‘socially connected?” So people can share your post through twitter, facebook and other social networks? We need to see some action going on. Engagement.
- An Active blog/site will have updated content and some archives. We love to see established blogs. We need to see at least a blog post being posted once a week. If it is a Business Blog/Site we realize your traffic is different. We need to see that a new post/review can be clearly posted on your site.
- At this point in time we only allow members of The CWA Review Team to reside in the US. This is mainly due to shipping reasons.
- We have allowed some women who are in Canada as they will only review items that are digital.
All members of the CWA Review Crew must apply and be accepted into the program.
Click & Apply Now for: The CWA Review Crew
Authors, Creators, Representatives see the Links Below As well to submit to the Program.
Click & Apply Now for: