As modern women we squeeze the most out of every moment with the help of great resources. We do this through apps that simplify our lives, eBooks that travel with us and everyday products that appeal to us throughout our day. At the end of those busy days, we look for ways to pamper ourselves too.
We need resources like yours, but with so many flashing gadgets and gizmos we need a little help to find you in the crowd.
Technology is always expanding. Knowledge doesn’t just exist between the covers of a book anymore. Do we know about the unique, beautiful Etsy store you have opened? Have we tried your creme eye make up line? Is your new app something I might add to my child’s homeschool day or help me get through dinner with your cooking gadget? Or, are you even providing dinner? :)
There are products, resources and app creators shouting for our attention. It’s time we heard from YOU. CWA wants to partner with hidden gems. Are you one?
If so, take this amazing opportunity to gain exposure and start sparkling in this overcrowded market.
Placing your creation out there for review is a huge step. That’s what makes the class, quality and character of our crew so valuable. It’s time you had a review that is perfectly suited for you. We can help.
CWA reviewers are:
- Screened prior to acceptance. This insures that your reviewers are active. Our ladies have been chosen based on their presence online via their personal blogs, business or ministry sites, social media connections. They each have a following, a loyal group of people who trust them and value their opinion.
- Interested in the topic that your app or product tackles. We aren’t interested in wasting anyone’s time here. Products and reviewers will be matched according to interest which provides relevant reviews and promotes excitement for the review.
- Versed in the importance of SEO. The CWA Review Crew knows that you value this boost in marketing. Every review will feature the title of the product in the Title of the review.
- Highly connected. The women at CWA are active on FB, Twitter, Linked In, Google+, and connect through blogs and everyday real life connections. They are influential women with a strong voice and the positive impact you need to spread the news about your book or product far and wide.
The CWA Review Crew has stringent guidelines that we expect them to follow so that we can guarantee a standard of excellence for each review that is posted.
Now does that mean they are going to throw a party in honor of you and scream it from the roof tops that your product is the best ever created? Well, probably not. However if it’s that good, they just might. We do have some pretty fun ladies here.
What you can (and should) expect is a fair and honest review of your work. If they love it, they won’t just be so flat and biased. They will tell their readers why it resonated with them, what made it so great and why others should purchase it too. This provides invaluable information to you as an author.
What if it isn’t their style? Well it can happen right? Everyone’s taste is different. I mean I hate catsup but some crazy people think it tastes great on eggs. What works for some people might not work for everyone. If your product isn’t a hit with a reviewer, you can still expect a review that shows respect for you as a creator.
CWA Reviewers will not ever slander you, degrade your talent or deface your message. If you’ve ever read a negative review before then you know what a gift that is. Here at CWA, you will find integrity in every review. When a product doesn’t work for them, they will consider why and try to identify a better audience for the product to their readers.
In case all of this isn’t enough each Product reviewed by our CWA Review Crew will have its own page here on the network. Reviewers will provide a link to their posts upon review so the product page will fill up like a virtual billboard of opinions.
This is incredible. Think of the promotional benefits of this exposure as reviewer after reviewer reports on the benefits of your product or the eloquence of your written words.
Then see what can happen when that message gets tweeted, shared on FB, in churches and beyond. Wow! The possibilities are endless.
Alright . . . so you’re interested now right? Great! Let’s get this show on the road.
Here’s what we need from you:
- You must agree to be responsible for shipping. The CWA Review Crew does not ship out any products. The product will come from you or your representative. We will provide shipping addresses.
- If it is an eBook or product which can be sent through email you must agree to send a copy to us to send out to the reviewers. CWA will email out the product.
- We (CWA/ Christian Women Affiliate) will not release our members email address to any representative.
- You (or your representative) are not to contact any reviewers directly. If you have a question or issue regarding a review, you agree to let CWA deal with reviewers directly.
- You agree that your product is intended for the Christian/ Family friendly market and will not be deemed purposefully offensive to those beliefs. It does not need to be a ‘christian’ product.
- You agree to provide X number of products for review. (to be agreed upon there is a base amount to make it worth our time)
- Completion of the Author/Representative Application.
- Payment is determined based on the number of Reviewers you want your Product in front of. You are NOT paying for a Review. You are paying for the Resources of Christian Women Affiliate. The time we invest in coordinating, scheduling, etc.
- 50% due at time of Acceptance into the Review Program
- 50% due at the time we are ready and set up to present to the number of Reviewers you want your product in front of at the agreed upon date of release to them.
10-20 Reviewers $80.00
21-30 Reviewers $100.00
31-50 Reviewers $140.00
76-100 Reviewers $250.00
Over 100 Reviewers ~~~TBD
Upon Acceptance of your Application, we will email you with information we will need at that time. So we can get everything in our Private Group to build Your Personal Crew.
Here is what you can expect to receive:
- Your very own page at CWA packed full of links to reviews of your product each 200-600 words in length. The page will also include basic information about your book as seen in a description on your site or store. It will include images of the product and the author.
- Multiple tweets, FB posts, and various social sharing about your book or product using the tag #cwareviewcrew by our CWA Review Team and CWAtweets account.
- Expect Interaction on Your Facebook Page. We encourage our Reviewers to ask you questions there and engage with you. We encourage you to respond. This takes the place of the ‘interviews’ we have come to know that some do for site reviews.
- All reviews posted on the same day to heighten the SEO rating and maximize the impact of our efforts for you.
- Each reviewer will also be posting at Amazon, ChristianBook.com or Barnes and Noble to further promote your title.
- IF that is relevant to your product or APP. Please let us know if there are other places online that are better for posting reviews. Like The Apple App store for Apps.
- Maybe it’s just posting on your Facebook Page? Whatever works for YOU.
It sounds almost too good to be true doesn’t it?
Take a deep breath. Pinch yourself. It’s real.
We want to see under-represented, high-quality, resources succeed.
We truly look forward to partnering with you. We trust that, through the voice and influence of the CWA Review Crew, you will be seeing your work achieve the credibility and exposure that it deserves while reaching the potential that God desires.
Questions? Please email Direct to: RCsubmission@ChristianWomenAffiliate.com